50s Vintage Tin Toy Style Robot Backpack
Are you a die-hard fan or a proud collector of the classic 1950s tin toy robots? Our Frankie, the Robot, Backpack can be your latest pride possession which you can take with you wherever you go. Let the world appreciate the beauty of the mid-century inspired robot design printed on the backpack.
This all-over print medium size backpack has plenty of room with a big inner pocket, a separate section for a 13'' laptop, a front pocket, and a hidden pocket at the back. The bag is made of a water-resistant material, which is all-over printed with your designs. The soft, padded mesh material on the back and the black handles make it perfect for daily use or sports activities.
• Originally designed by an award-winning designer, Tana Kosiyabong
• Great for the vintage robot and sci-fi fans, avid collectors, the young-at-heart adults and as a back-to-school backpack for boys and girls
• An exceptional gift for the geeks or nerds in your life
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞"
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 13” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has two sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside-hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Printed, cut, and sewn by our in-house expert team
• We accept all major credit cards, and debit cards via Paypal secured payment. You don't need to have a Paypal account to shop with us.
• CPSIA compliance