Interlaced Triangles Yoga Leggings
Life is full of various facets interlacing one another. We may play the roles of a daughter, a mom, a business owner, a book club member and a political activist all at the same time. These interlaced triangles help remind us to let go of all the complex layers of our lives while meditating or practicing yoga. Let the inner peace take over for a change. Namaste.
Our four-way stretch microfiber fabric allows you to move freely from the downward dog to the triangle poses while supporting your lower core and leg muscles. It’s also soft, breathable, comfortable, durable and stain resistant.
• Available in Black and Navy colors from sizes XS to XL
• Originally designed by an award-winning designer, Tana Kosiyabong
• Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Our four-way stretch material stretches and recovers both across and lengthwise
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Flat seam, cover stitch
• Raised waistband with the soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic for extra comfort
• Individually printed, cut, and sewn by our in-house team
• We accept all major credit cards, and debit cards via Paypal secured payment. You don't need to have a Paypal account to shop with us.
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
NOTE: We suggest ordering a size up when your measurements are between sizes.